Quelle Kettle Sauna Club House Rules
Our sauna world serves healthy relaxation and community building
For the safety and comfort of our guests and to preserve the cleanliness and condition of the sauna world, it is necessary to observe and enforce the House Rules. These Rules are an addition to and an integral part of the Rules of the Complex. It applies to all employees of the Complex, its Guests, and those entering the Spa area. By purchasing a ticket, all Guests accept the House Rules, and compliance with them is mandatory! Otherwise, the service may be withdrawn!
1. Sauna guests
- The sauna world can be used by people over 14 years old, and by naturist programs by people over 18 years old.
- Guests who are under the influence of alcohol, in an intoxicated state, have open wounds, have or are suffering from an infectious disease or skin disease may not use our saunas. In addition, it cannot be used after a heart attack, stroke, heart disease, high blood pressure, inflammatory disease or epilepsy.
- If in doubt, consult your family doctor regarding the use of the sauna.
2. Entry tickets
- A valid entrance ticket is required to use the sauna world.
- Ceremonies and sauna programs can be used for separate, current fees.
- You can place their valuables and possessions in the lockers located at dressing room 1.
- We take no responsibility for valuables. Please hand over found objects to the sauna world staff.
4. Behavior in the sauna world
- Please take care of the furnishings.
- Costs incurred due to damage or contamination must be reimbursed by the person who caused it.
- Please inform the sauna staff in case of damage or injury.
- All our Dear Guests are obliged to keep the area of the sauna world clean and orderly.
- Please throw the garbage in the designated waste containers.
- The use of slippers is mandatory in the public areas and rest areas of the sauna world.
- You can only eat at the tables in our catering units and in the designated places! (VIP section)
- Bringing and consuming your own food/drink into the pool in our saunas is strictly FORBIDDEN!
- For the sake of all our guests, we ask that they pay attention to cleanliness and safety and please refrain from disturbing their rest (for example: making noise, singing, whistling, calling, etc.).
- Smoking is PROHIBITED throughout the sauna world.
5. Guidelines for using the sauna
- For hygiene reasons, please use the showers before and after the sauna.
- Enter the saunas with a dry body, without swimwear and slippers.
- You cannot take anything other than the sauna textiles into our saunas (e.g. food/drink, reading material, technical devices (e.g. telephone)
- It is strictly FORBIDDEN to chew gum in the sauna cabins!
- It is strictly forbidden to use your own essential oil or any liquid in our saunas.
- Violation of this rule may lead to the withdrawal of the service and the compensation of the damage caused (fee for sauna stone replacement 50,000 HUF)!
- The sauna world staff use the materials suitable for saunas according to a specific schedule, which are of premium quality and contain 100% natural ingredients. We use both live and dried plants during aromatherapy.
- Our saunas can only be used without swimwear, but not with the body uncovered. It is necessary to use a sauna skirt, sauna dress, sauna sheet or large bath towel to cover the body. If required, they can be purchased in the complex shop.
- In all cases, use a dry bath towel or sauna towel of the appropriate size for the sitting area. Place the fabric under the whole body when lying down, and under the buttocks, thighs and legs when sitting.
- Pay attention to each other in our saunas, if someone does not follow the rules, please let the staff know.
- The sauna programs are held exclusively in the specified sauna and at the specified time by the sauna world staff.
- During the sauna programs, please follow the instructions of the sauna master.
- A SHOWER is MANDATORY before using the plunge pool or thermal pool for hygiene reasons!
- Except for the naturist evenings, the plunge pool and thermal pool can only be used in swimwear!
6. Sauna world staff
- Compliance with the House Rules is necessary to ensure safety, cleanliness, avoid possible damage, and ensure your comfort.
- Please follow the instructions of the sauna world staff at all times.
- In the event of a violation of house rules, our employees may ask you to leave the sauna world, or in more serious cases, the Complex.
- It is not possible to refund the price of the entrance ticket.
7. RQ Rouge VIP sauna
- Sauna world can be used by people over the age of 18.
- A valid entrance ticket is required to use Sauna world.
- The rental request must be announced 24 hours in advance, the rental duration is at least 3 hours.
- Sauna world can accommodate 10 people.
- The rental fee is invoiced according to the service used, based on the current price list, which must be paid in advance.
- Local consumption must be paid at the Hoshino Sauna Bar at the latest at the end of the rental period or before leaving the Sauna World.
- The sauna program and sauna master can be chosen as an option, this must be indicated when submitting the rental request.
We wish you a pleasant time - The Quelle Kettle Sauna Club team!